Surprise Him on Your Honeymoon
Your tickets are bought, reservations made; now it’s time to focus on how to make this a honeymoon he’ll never forget.
Turn up the heat with the following must-haves for the bedroom:
- Laced Corset: There’s nothing that says “special occasion” like this sultry and timeless piece of lingerie.
- Garters: Add them to any slip or panties and turn his face from nude to pink.
- Thigh-Highs: Always sexy, always!
- Baby-Doll Slip: The perfect mix of cute and sexy siren.
- Satin Slip: It's both classic and the perfect choice for bedtime during your honeymoon.
- Satin Pajamas: It doesn’t matter if you choose silk pants, shorts, long or short sleeves. All of these looks will turn up the heat.
Sexy and Romantic Games
Play a few of these games specifically for couples and your love will come out ahead:
- Scavenger Hunt: Begin with a sweet note sending him hunting for treasure in your hotel honeymoon suite, where he’ll find massage oils and lotions, rose petals, chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream, love poems, etc. There are no rules with this game—go as big or as small as you’d like!
- Romantic Scrabble: It’s the same as regular Scrabble except you both receive extra points for words related to love and romance.
- Love and War: This game is played exactly like War, except when each person flips a card, the winner tells the other something they love about him or her.
Your honeymoon is all about relaxing with your husband and taking advantage of indulgences you wouldn't normally get to enjoy. Surprise him with the following intimate ideas:
- Massage: Book a massage for him, or better yet, a couples' massage so that you can enjoy the pleasure together.
- Bubble Bath: Draw a bubble bath in your honeymoon suite, scatter rose petals around the tub, and pour two glasses of champagne.
- Chocolate: Order chocolate fondue and fresh strawberries from room service. If room service doesn’t offer chocolate fondue, find a local restaurant that does and have it delivered.
Your honeymoon surprises don’t all have to take place indoors. Increase his heart rate and his love for you with these outdoor adventures:
- Romantic Hike: If you’re in the mountains or by the beach, find a nearby hiking trail and pack a bag with the following fun surprises:
- Two small pieces of recycled paper and a pen. When you reach the top of the mountain or midway through the trail, write down your goals for your marriage and bury them.
- Small bottle of champagne or sparkling apple cider and two miniature champagne glasses. Make a toast to your love and marriage at the top of the mountain or in front of a beautiful panorama.
- Midnight Skinny-Dipping: This only works if you’re nearby a lake or the ocean. At midnight say you have a surprise for him and take him to the ocean or lake and go skinny-dipping. Sexy and unforgettable!
- Cliché but Still Romantic: Scatter rose petals all over the bed.
- Love Notes: Hide them under the pillow, in his shaving kit and between the pages he’s reading.
- Kisses: Leave a trail of Hershey's Kisses leading up to the bed.
- Feel the Love: Schedule a couples' massage class and then practice what you learn that evening.
Check Out Love and Marriage: Staying in Love
Check Out Why Destination Weddings are So Great
Check Out Keeping Romance Strong During Your Wedding Planning