Honeymoon Suites in North Carolina
6 Reasons to Consider Honeymooning in North Carolina
There are a wealth of wonderful honeymoon hotel options for newlyweds in North Carolina. You can find some excellent deals on honeymoon suites, and you will love the raw beauty of the national parks, as well as the cosmopolitan flair of Charlotte and Asheville. Here are a few reasons to visit North Carolina:
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located on the North-Carolina/Tennessee border, is nothing less than awe-inspiring.
- North of the Smoky Mountains is the Mount Mitchell State Park, which has excellent pathways for biking and hiking.
- There are quite a few world-class ski resorts in the western mountains, as well as great deals on chalets, cabins, and honeymoon suites.|
- For those who love history, the city of Asheville is home to the famous Biltmore Estate and Gardens, with many fine restaurants, shopping, art galleries, breweries, street performers, and a rich music scene.
- For more culture and history, the cosmopolitan city of Charlotte has great cafés, nightlife, museums, and restaurants, as well some of the best sports stadiums in the state. There are also some amazing gold courses and sailboat regattas near to Lake Norman.
- The Cape Fear Coast offers some beautiful and uncrowded beaches, historic areas, and plenty of opportunities for water sports.